Pathways to Care always welcomes volunteers and projects. Some of our volunteers provide on-site activities and games for our residents or assist with food preparation and service, building and grounds maintenance, and clerical support. Please fill out the inquiry form here or for more information about how you can help, please call (407) 388-0245.
I want to help!
Current Resident and Facility Needs
Pathways to Care current residents needs include new and gently used…
- Deodorant and body wash – male and female
- Basketball shorts – all sizes
- Sneakers – all sizes
- Adult pull-ups – all sizes
- Sweatpants – all sizes
- Pajama pants – all sizes
- Duffle bags/luggage, backpacks
- Twin size linen and towels – any size
- Walkers, wheelchairs and rollators with seats
- Shower chair – NOT portable commodes
- Winter jackets, clothing
- Winter hats/beanies
We cannot take any used 3:1 commode, hoyer lifts or ostomy supplies.